Location: Denver, Colorado (preferred) 20 hours per week
Drumm Media, a creative marketing agency, is seeking a talented and motivated Content Specialist to join our team. In this role, you will work on all aspects of content development, including photo editing, video editing, and design. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Lightroom and Photoshop, as well as experience with graphic design and video editing. You must be self-driven, passionate, and have a creative eye for visual storytelling.
- Photo editing, curation, and photography archive management
- Editing and designing social media images and commercial images
- Editing social media and corporate videos
- Assisting in all aspects of content development
- Strong proficiency in Lightroom and Photoshop
- Experience with graphic design, particularly for social media
- Experience with video editing and an understanding of video production
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team
- Scuba diving/freediving experience and experience with editing underwater content is a plus
Compensation is based on experience. Please inquire for details.
If you have a passion for visual storytelling and are looking for an opportunity to work with a creative and innovative team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.